sabato 1 agosto 2009

1 month 1 week!

Or, 38 more days until I leave for New York! x) And 39 until we're off to Italy!

(I also had to change my layout thinger because it wouldn't let me post pictures.)

SO, according to AFS, I am officially enrolled in a school! I'm attending a liceo scientifico in Lecce! I'm pretty sure my host sister goes to the same school. And yes, "scientifico" means it's a science oriented school. I'm way too excited to complain about the fact that science is my worst subject. xD I think it looks amazing!



After checking the school's website, I found out that classes start September 14th. So, in the course of 5 days, I am going to... fly to New York city by myself, meet about a million people, go on my first Transatlantic flight, spend a few hours in Switzerland, stay in Rome, meet about two million more people, take a train to my town, meet my host family, and have my first day at my new school!

I AM SO EXCITED!!! (Three planes and a train!)

My summer school final is on Monday, so after that, I'm going to work on my Italian. All of my dreams for the past few nights have been exchange-related. (Last night, I got to my host family's house and unpacked my suitcase to find that I'd forgotten to pack clothes. Instead, it was filled with boxes of chocolate and a map of the world.) I'm basically at the point where it's all I think about, and it's hard for me to go out and not see something Italy-related and get overly excited about it.

I've also become VERY biased: Kobe Masahiko is officially my favorite Iron Chef.


I'm stealing a few pictures from my host sister's Facebook. Hopefully she doesn't mind me putting them up. (:





Host dad + Elisabetta + dogo argentino!

0 commenti: