martedì 8 settembre 2009

Domani!

So, this will be my last post as an outbound. In 24 hours, I'll be at the airport! This summer went by so quickly. It seemed like the other day that I was counting down months, and now I leave tomorrow!! You'd expect time to drag on when something so great is coming up, but I hardly realized it was September. I'm almost done packing (10 months of my life in a 44lb check-in and a carry-on) and everything is ready to go.

I have no idea what to expect, but I think that's a good thing! I am so anxious and excited to leave right now. I'm going to miss my friends (who are all having their first day of school right now, weird!) and my family, but I know it's only for ten months. Saying goodbye is definitely easier than I thought it was. I am just so ready to leave and I'm glad that the day is almost here!

Also, thanks to everyone who is reading this so far! I know having a blog is kind of lame but it's all good. Next time I write, I'll be in Italy!

0 commenti: